Monday, July 16, 2012

Same old, Same old..

I post an apology for not posting. I post regularly for a short time. I go months without posting. I post an apology for not posting.
Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

I've come to realize I'm not a very good blogger. And for that reason, and perhaps the fact that I'm also just boring, I'm quite sure no one reads this blog anyway. Which, is fine. I'll continue to post when I feel like it, because I do love to write and I enjoy blogging from time to time. But nothing regular. My blog is near the end of a long list of things I need to keep up with and for that reason it often gets neglected, in fact, for weeks upon months at a time it completely slips my mind.

So, if there is anyone left out there still reading, I can promise you this: I WILL post eventually..sporadically. And that's about all I can commit to. Lol.

I hope everyone is doing well. With any luck, you'll hear from me again soon. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment