Monday, September 27, 2010

30 Days of Me -Day 20 *9-27-10*

Day 20: A hobby of yours

Scrapbooking!! I love it. I've been doing it for 4 or 5 years now, but I still feel like a beginner. I feel like I have a lot of methods to learn, but I can see my books improving as I go. I started out by making one for Robert for our first anniversary. It's extremely plain and actually not even finished to this day, because I left the last page blank to document what we actually did on our anniversary and then the pictures from that day got deleted. lol. Since then I've made one for our wedding, one for my pregnancy, and I'm working on one for Xander's first year. Yes, his first year..and he is now almost 16 months. lol. It's hard to keep up with it with a little one running around but I'm committed to getting it done. As busy as I may be, I plan to make one for my next pregnancy and baby's first year, but my immediate next project will be a Navy scrapbook--documenting boot camp, schools, graduations, and deployments thus far.
I will share a couple of my favorite pages here:

 From our wedding book:
 From my pregnancy book:

 From Xander's First Year book:

No comments:

Post a Comment