Friday, August 27, 2010

30 Days of Me-Day 2 *8-27-10*

Day 2: Your favorite movie

Again, such a tough question to ask. I guess I'm just not the type of person to have one specific favorite of many things, if anything at all. Are there people like that? It seems like every time you get the infamous "What's your favorite ___" questions, most people can't pick one favorite. Even when I'm asked my favorite color I have to list 3 or 4. I'm not a very decisive person and my indecisiveness spreads to many areas of my life, which can become annoying to those around me and even myself at times, but I suppose it's a quirk of mine that I have to love. At least I don't get tied down to the idea of one thing.
My husband, my brother, and I actually tried formulating lists of our 10 favorite movies just a few months ago. I had trouble even narrowing it down to 10, and quite honestly, I don't think I ever finished the list. I'm wishing now that I did because I could reference that for this post. lol.
I think for the sake of this post I'm going to pick a few categories and then list two of my favorite movies from each.

Comedy: The HangoverWedding Crashers
Romance: Sleepless in Seattle & Fools Rush In
Family: Elf & Home Alone (1 & 2 )
Horror: The Shining & Rob Zombie's Halloween
Misc. (Some of my random faves): Pulp Fiction , American History X , The Phantom of The Opera , & Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
And one of my most recent loves: The Other Guys

So there you have it. I was asked to list one favorite movie, and I listed 15. But, you know, the point of this challenge is to give others the opportunity to find out more about me. And, as I'm sure you're starting to see, the real me is very indecisive and extremely long winded. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment