Sunday, August 29, 2010

30 Days of Me-Day 3 *8-29-10*

Well, I'd only been doing this for 2 days and missed a day. Go figure. lol. So, I guess I'll be doing Day 3 and Day 4 today.

Day 3: Your favorite television program
Well, what do you know?! I can actually answer this one straight on. The Office is most definitely my favorite TV show. I remember watching it during its first season and just falling in love. I consider myself a pretty funny person. lol. And, like most people, I love to laugh. This show is hysterical to me. It's so much like real life that it's hilarious. I love that I know someone like each of  the characters and that although every episode is a riot, it's totally believable. It's going to sound really cheesy, but there are a couple of shows that just take my worries away and this is one of them. (The other would have to be Golden Girls, btw..amazing show.) When we first moved to Great Lakes and we had no cable, I watched The Office all day long. Thankfully, shortly after we moved there and we got the cable turned on, the new season started up and I could look forward to watching a new episode every week. Even though I was 500 miles away from everything I new for the first time in my life, I was pregnant and sick, and my husband was gone 80% of the time, my loneliness was gone for 30 minutes when I'd watch that show. I do realize it's just a TV show, but it holds a special place for me. Robert and I watch it every single night before bed..and, aside from the Golden Girls again, I think it's the only show  that I could see every day and not get tired of. I loooove it. Check it out at NBC.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment